Wednesday, August 18, 2010

UK Eagles 5: Bikes... again! Whoo hoo

Bridges on a bike rideThis is a quick post, but necessary because it is so exciting.  We got bikes again.  Our liason here at the Women's Rugby World Cup set us up with bikes for the whole time we are here.  I rode to the store and back just for the sake of having wheels under me!  It's great.  Everyone is so stoked.  And not only did we get bikes, but we got helmets as well.  This is probably a very good thing considering that we aren't really that used to the fact that cars drive on the opposite side of the road here.

On another note, I changed the titles of the posts because there are pretty strict media requirements around the tournament with regards to what we can and can't write about/post.  One of the big ones for branding reasons, is we are not allowed to abbreviate the name and I can't be bothered with writing out "Women's Rugby World Cup" every time I want to refer to it.  So I'm going to try and come up with other euphemisms.

No comments: